❧ Juliette
WELCOME ! to my life dedicated to the world of logical science & maths and world of creative arts & fashion designs! I hope to be a doctor and a well-known fashion designer ! So please wish me a long-term luck for the journey >=] I'll try to work hard ! 加油加油!! Enjoy the bloggings =)

SICKKK T_T / 0

Hello !
Recently, has been suck-ish TT
Since Monday until Wednesday, I couldn't go to sleep at all until 5am and that's when my alarm goes ringing T_T
On Wednesday morning half way walking to school, then I turned back to catch a bus to pay $80 to UQ (Damn you taking the money that I saved up for charity! >>). Coincidentally, it was sign up days for UQ where there were heaps of stalls outside the buildings asking new comers to join their UQ club (there was like tennis club, hiphop dance club and heaps more). I was walking really fast past them avoiding eye contact because some of them still went up and asked me if I wanted to join their club ==|| I WAS IN MY SCHOOL UNIFORM TOO >>
Anyways went home slept until 2:30pm - felt awesome but I was sweating and I NEVER sweat when I sleep T_T
Mum made a big dinner but didn't even finish half of it >>
Yup, that's black eggs >.< I only like eating that with congee 
Wednesday night, didn't sleep well either and I woke up with a fever >.< I didn't realise it until arvo 
I made french toast in the morning :D 
And guess what? It was TRULYYYYY... disgusting ==|| Failed healthy breakfast TT



Before

After
After giving up on the gross breakfast I made, I decided to clean my study room. And it is true how a cleaner environment really does help you study better and less distractions =]
Where did all the books and mess go?... I shoved it on my bookcase and the shelf on the left of the desk >>

Half of the mess migrated to the shelf connected to the desk

Just shoved textbooks on the bookshelf >.<
Well I am still sick and ... my chemistry IA T_T I am so not bothered to look at it again >> I want to start painting and I still have a headache !!! .... Excuse me but I tend to complain alot >.<
Well hope to blog soon and hopefully it will be more of a positive blog when I feel all better, when I am more up to date with my school work and when I can start painting/designing again =]
BYE BYE <3

Labels: , ,


Thursday, February 23, 2012 at 2:30 AM