❧ Juliette
WELCOME ! to my life dedicated to the world of logical science & maths and world of creative arts & fashion designs! I hope to be a doctor and a well-known fashion designer ! So please wish me a long-term luck for the journey >=] I'll try to work hard ! 加油加油!! Enjoy the bloggings =)

CUTE FOOOODD ~~ / 2

Helloooo ~~
Once again long time no blog ~~ Us QA students just finished exam blocks and thank goodness that was over - although I was soooo disappointed with half of my results TT_TT
BUT !... Next term ! No more disappointment !! (well... hopefully not) - Beginning of next term, I'm going to be working on a long-term project PROJECT B - where I am aiming for at least B's for all subject and I'll blog at the end of each week next term !
Hopefully from this long term process, I am able to provide some ideas for those high school students who are lazy and procrastinates most of the time (like me) 

Wish me luck ! ^~^  


This week, I have no idea why, but my mum has been really into cooking japanese bento style lunches for me LOL 
Oh gawsh how childish hahaha jokes I LOVE HER ! 


My school lunch for one day =]
It's a CAT ! :O The thing on the right is egg+meat stuffed in squid and those japanese style eggs with sauce
Yup - she made all of that ^^

Mini lady beetle sandwiches ~~
Anyways, I'll blog more soon ~~~ Hopefully I'll come up with some dress designs and post it up ~~ So sorry >.< 
God Bless ~~

Labels: ,


Saturday, March 24, 2012 at 10:55 PM