❧ Juliette
WELCOME ! to my life dedicated to the world of logical science & maths and world of creative arts & fashion designs! I hope to be a doctor and a well-known fashion designer ! So please wish me a long-term luck for the journey >=] I'll try to work hard ! 加油加油!! Enjoy the bloggings =)

#030512 / 0

Hey Hey Hey !
So I just presented my IOC yesterday and mannnnn.... got the worst extract of Macbeth ever ! >.< And I couldn't sleep well last night because I kept thinking about it >.<
Anyways today's my 17th birthday ! surprise surprise !
And I designed 3 dresses for this day =]
May is a month of autumn and so I've come up with an 'AUTUMN CHILD Collection'
Check it out and please post a comment of what you think ^~^
And here's a pic of  my birthday cake at school today SO CUTE ^^
Thanks Sharleen for my first driving lesson ^^ It was so scary but fun - I was sooooo tensed though >.<
Thanks Sianee for the cute bear pencil case and the Infinite picture kekeke <3  

Okays back to school work nows >.< Hopefully I'll blog soon =] 

Labels: , , , ,


Thursday, May 3, 2012 at 2:22 AM