❧ Juliette
WELCOME ! to my life dedicated to the world of logical science & maths and world of creative arts & fashion designs! I hope to be a doctor and a well-known fashion designer ! So please wish me a long-term luck for the journey >=] I'll try to work hard ! 加油加油!! Enjoy the bloggings =)

#070512 - WOOT WOOT ! / 0

Heys ^^ ... glad I blogged sooner than I thought I would ^~^
Reason why I'm blogging? Something awesome happened today :D Now I shall tell you about my day while listening to 200 pounds beauty audio on youtube (I just don't like a completely silent environment when I'm alone XD)
Okay, today I met up with Hubby to 'study' at SLQ then we left to go 'somewhere' in southbank to eat kekeke then we ran into Anita and Michael who were 'on a date' -- so we followed them to some barbeque area and and and... me friends were there for my surprise birthday party ^^
SHARLEENIE ~~ Thank youuuu for planning everything and all ^^ I'm so glad you're my best pengyou ~~ and of course I love the message you wrote in the bday card as it shows how close we are to one another and all the times we spent together through our ~~ awkies that I cried ... me such an emotional baby LOL
There are much more things I want to say to you Sharleenie but I'll save it for your birthday ~~ haha wait til October XD
Also thank you to my other amazing dear friends for coming: Anderson, Anita, Cindy, Dan, Jenny, Ken, Michael Nathan, Nick, Sho, Tim and Vinnie hubby ^^
I also LOVE the pressies ^~^ THANK YOU GUYS =] (Even my mum likes my pressies, she kept going through all the stuff I brought home today XD)
Afterwards we were planning to watch The Avengers but of course tickets sold out so we watched The 5 year Engagement instead and it was pretty... good? I think haha
After movies, Sharleen, Jenny, Vincent and I walked to cultural center and lied down on the grass and took pics there =]
And that was pretty much it for today but man I was so tired - not going to wear heels again XD
Okay, here are some pics that were taken on phone today ^~^

My 2nd birthday cake this year ^^

MY PRESSIES FROM FRIENDS ^~^ LOVE YOU GUYS =] 

From Dan <3
A way to express our love for one another is writing on sticky notes ^^



Sharleen's message on my birthday card
I loved it so much that I shall share it with you haha 



Monday, May 7, 2012 at 6:18 AM