❧ Juliette
WELCOME ! to my life dedicated to the world of logical science & maths and world of creative arts & fashion designs! I hope to be a doctor and a well-known fashion designer ! So please wish me a long-term luck for the journey >=] I'll try to work hard ! 加油加油!! Enjoy the bloggings =)

/ 0

Hey hey beautifuls =] 
After a week of stressing about EE, TOK essay and receiving bad assessment marks, I decided to blog to let go of all the stress and take my mind off school for this one night =] (Although I should be doing my Chemistry IA, practicing for Mandarin Oral, doing maths and chem hw .. ya-di-ya-diya...) 
As you know or may not know, I am a HUGE fan of BUBZBEAUTY ! I think she's beautiful from inside and out and I really enjoy watching all her videos such as her bubbiosity comedies, hair and make up tutorials, girl-to-girl talk and her vlogs =) If you don't watch Bubzbeauty videos and you're into hair, make-up and fashion or you're just in need some friendly advice for all kind of issues (probably aimed at teenage girls to young adults), just hop on youtube and watch her videos ^~^ I guarantee you her videos can sure make you feel better =] 


Well, recently, Bubz posted up a video of a 'Starter Makeup kit for beginners' and so tonight, when my mum just gave me some of her Lancome makeup, I decided to have my own makeup kit too ! ^~^ I've always had an emergency kit which contains tissues, pads, oil sheets, moisturiser (for face and hands), panadol and bobby pins. 

YOOHOO ~~ Like Bubz said 'Go Easy' - You don't need too much products as a beginner ~~
 What my make-up kit contains? 

I know I am missing some of the essentials (e.g. eyeliner) so I am soon going to buy some! THIS IS SO EXCITING! I LOVE BEING A GIRL ! ^~^ 

Pink bag for Makeup and red bag for emergency uses 
Also, this afternoon, I was messing around with the eyeshadows, eyeliner and mascara - it was actually really fun!  I found out that elongating the eyes with eyeliner makes your eyes appear to look bigger :O YOOHOO I learnt something ~~ From the pictures you can't really see the eyeshadow as I used light/neutral colours such as white and bronze.  





SIGH T_T you can see my pimples -- From stress? Oily Junky Food?.. it's both >.< Must get good skin for formal !! T^T 



Advice for all those girls who stress over bad exams/assessment results, just spend a little bit of time experimenting with make-up, as your focus switches to applying mascara, eyeliner etc and it really does make you feel better ^~^ It can do really get negative thoughts off your mind (shopping or getting a new haircut does the job too (Y)) 


and.. HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY TO MY KIND,  CONSIDERATIONE, FUNNY & BUBBLY FRIEND ANDERSON ~~ If you have not checked out his blog then you really should as he writes really amazing and inspiring poems ! http://international-bullshit.blogspot.com.au/


.. back to schoolwork nows ~~ sigh... wish me luck and hope to blog soon ! ^~^

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


Friday, May 25, 2012 at 3:49 AM